Tuesday, August 17, 2010

Little Red



I had a truly lovely day today. Didn't do anything remarkable or particularly enjoyable, but it was just a nice day. The only thing that potentially marred this was hearing the start of this track whilst driving but not having the time to stick around and hear who was responsible! I knooow its not anything new but I'm slightly out of touch at the moment. Turns out Little Red have moved on from the burger and fries 1950's diner pop that was their debut Listen to Little Red and have replaced it with banging keys and a catchy bass. Don't worry the perfectly pitched boy harmonies are still there and so is the cutest drummer in the southern hemisphere (but now he looks less geek and more sleek!) This track made my day and I hope it makes yours too!

Little Red-Rock It (mp3)


Rock

1 comment:

Stephanie Jane Andrews said...

That is so weird that you said this. I had the exact same experience with this song just this morning! Only just discovered the song, but I am always a few steps behind everyone else in the music world. Was walking to walk this morning smiling while listening to it on my ipod!